We are honored to offer a 7 DAY HEALING RETREAT led by Peruvian Maestro Arnaldo Vasquez Catashunga from July 1st – July 7th near Tarapoto, Peru. We are catering to a smaller group of no more than 10 people. The retreat work will be supported by Jerome (an associate of LVS) and Silvia Tafur. Silvia will be providing interpretation throughout your jouney, providing support during ceremony and will be the director of art therapy.
For more information or to register please use the contact form found on each page and use “Tarapoto” as the subject…
7 DAY HEALING RETREAT involving:
· day 1: Arrival – Opening Circle and Orientation – Ayahuasca Ceremony
· day 2: Yoga (optional) – Morning circle – Art therapy optional – Ayahuasca Ceremony
· day 3: Yoga (optional) – Private Consultations with Maestro Arnaldo and Interpreter – Meditation and Rest.
· day 4: Yoga (optional) – Art therapy – Ayahuasca Ceremony
· day 5: Yoga (optional) – Morning circle – Art therapy optional – Ayahuasca Ceremony
· day 6: Field Trip (determined by consensus)
· day 7: Closing Circle and departure.
Accomodations include food (dieta based) and lodging for 6 nights/7 days. The base cost for the retreat is $850.00 US , Flights are not included.
Please follow the links to view the lodge and read some reviews from guests.
Also included is transportation to and from the airport in Tarapoto, art therapy, morning yogic instruction and a scenic hike on the final day. The Rio Cumbaza wraps the property and provides an ardent grounding effect for this healing event, as well as being in the midst of the upper Amazon jungle.
One will need to fly into Lima then onwards to Tarapoto using one of the many local airlines, (we can assist you with this) arriving on July 1st.
Please share this opportunity with others that you feel could benefit from the medicine work.
Founder, La Vida Sagrada